Billiards may be a sport, but changing your game is a science. Pure-X® low deflection technology cues come power-packed with high-tech performance enhancements - at a glance these cues may look like old familiar friends, but they play like well-built machines.
Pure-X® Cue Features
- Pure X®break shaft is tough enough to stand up to your most powerful shot - and handles finesse shots like a dream- 2 styles available: Classic and Skinny
- High-tech ferrule with lightweight polymer core aids in reducing deflection
- The Classic shaft is 12.75mm diameter
- Super-hard XLG Quad Face tip with extended sweet spot and virtually indestructible Carbon Fiber Impact System for increased stiffness and strength
- Mz Multi-Zone Grip wrap for intense traction and stability even in the sweatiest of hands
- Quick Release Joints
Pure-X® cues aren’t just about flashy technology - they’re built on a solid core of tried-and-tested quality. Pure-X® cues are built using 100% hand-selected North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple for maximum straightness, all cue blanks are turned and dried seven times while curing and are treated with stabilizers and epoxies to prevent warpage, and finished cues feature finishing touches designed to keep them looking and playing like new for years.
Please allow 3-4 weeks delivery time for this cue unless we have the model in stock.
Click here to see which Players Pure-X cues we have in stock.